Apr 14, 2009

Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent

Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent

**UPDATED 4/20/2009**

Susan Boyle released two songs 10 years ago:




Full updated story HERE

Susan Boyle, a 47 year old, never been kissed, wanna be professional singer sings "I Dreamed a Dream" from the musical "Les Miserables" on Britan's Got Talent.

I've watched a lot of reality TV and I get their format. I watched some of America's Got Talent last summer and understand that 99% of the time, when someone that looks like Susan Boyle steps on the stage, you can expect a series of Xs from the judges followed by harsh comments about a shoddy performance.



Susan Boyle
Well Susan definitely surprised the judges, audience, and hosts with her performance. Watch Susan Boyle's audition at youtube HERE.

Please submit your heartwarming stories - stories@trustedsports.com

1 comment:

  1. I. Was. Stunned. She is a "Rudy", never expected to be anything, and she has captured the hearts and minds of the world because *she believed* in herself. Amazing, I can't wait to see what her future holds!

    ReplyDelete